Provinces of Ecuador
Which are the 24 provinces of Ecuador?
Ecuador is known as the land of the 4 worlds, this is because it is divided into four regions.
Ecuador has 24 Provinces with their respective capitals.
Provinces and Capitals of Ecuador
Now, the 24 Provinces of Ecuador. You can also check the information on maps of Ecuador, where you can graphically locate the provinces of Ecuador.
Provinces of the Insular Region
- Galapagos - Capital Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
Provinces of the Coast
How many provinces does the coast have: in total there are 7
- Esmeraldas - Capital Esmeraldas
- Manabi - Capital Portoviejo
- Los Ríos - Capital Babahoyo
- Santa Elena - Capital Santa Elena
- Guayas- Capital Guayaquil
- Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas - Capital Santo Domingo
- El Oro - Capital Machala
Provinces of the highlands
- Azuay - Capital Cuenca
- Bolívar - Capital Guaranda
- Cañar - Capital Azogues
- Carchi- Capital Tulcán
- Cotopaxi- Capital Latacunga
- Chimborazo- Capital Riobamba
- Imbabura - Capital Ibarra
- Loja- Capital Loja
- Pichincha - Capital Quito
- Tungurahua - Capital Ambato
Provinces of the amazon
- Morona Santiago - Capital Macas
- Napo - Capital Tena
- Orellana - Capital Orellana
- Pastaza - Capital Puyo
- Sucumbíos - Capital Lago Agrio
- Zamora Chinchipe - Capital Zamora
The provinces of Ecuador enjoy a delicious Ecuadorian Gastronomy and they are always ready to welcome tourists. Visit Ecuador and discover all its wonders because tourism in Ecuador is an experience that you cannot miss.