Beaches near Quito
The Best Beaches near Quito
Here is a list of some of the best beaches in Ecuador:
Esmeraldas Beaches Its unique landscapes are tourist attractions, its sand and the color of the sea arouse the interest of those who visit, here you will find the best beaches in Esmeraldas.
- Atacames In the city and on the beach you can find all the facilities for a happy tropical vacation. You can enjoy the delicious, "crazy coco", typical drink made with coconut water.
- Súa The beach is like a large pool that allows tourists to bathe, swim and enjoy the tranquility of the sea. The restaurants are located in this area and have all the delights of the sea.
- Tonsupa On the seafront there are picturesque bars where you can find delicious cocktails, trendy music and festive atmosphere.
Manabí beaches with 350 kilometers of beach, is one of the provinces that most attracts visitors for the charm of its coastal profile. These are some of the beaches with the greatest tourist attraction.
- Manta The magnificent beaches of Manta are visited by thousands of tourists who love surfing and other extreme sports. In addition, the Pacific Gate, as this beautiful city is called, is known nationally for being the first tourist, maritime and fishing port in Ecuador.
- Canoa during the day you can enjoy various activities and at night have fun dancing and laughing with your family or friends.
Los Frailes With its extensive stretch of sand surrounded by high cliffs, it is one of the most famous and picturesque coastlines of the Ecuadorian coast, is part of the Machalilla National Park.
Beaches in Ecuador vacations
We also leave here more beaches that may interest you
- Playa San Lorenzo It is a very popular beach for wave lovers, such as surfers and body boarders. It has restaurants and accommodation.
- San José Beach Located next to the coastal road also called the sun route, between the communes Pile and Río Caña. It is a wide beach 20 kilometers long.
- Playa Isla Salango It has a white sand beach which is reached by boat. The panoramic view of the island is excellent for its spectacular cliffs and white waters.
- Las Palmas beach Malecón An attractive tourist complex a few minutes from Esmeraldas city, its attractive beach and gastronomic offer.
- Mompiche Beach. A hidden beach ideal for people who want to get away from the bustle of the city. Surfboards, gastronomy and fishing boats.
- Same Beach This private beach is a place for tourists to enjoy tranquility. In wind times that last from July to December sailboat is usually practiced. In this place you cannot miss the delicious fruits of the sea.
- Muisne Beach In this quiet place where nature is around you, you can enjoy rest and relaxation.
- Playa Africa It is the northernmost beach in the Province of Esmeraldas. It also belongs to the canton of Río Verde and the nearest urban towns are Montalvo 4 km away and Río Verde 30 km away.
- Rio Verde Beach The beach has an extension of 800 meters, it is an open coast to the west where the mouth of the Rio Verde is located. Along the beach you can find leaflets and rocks. The tourism in this area is local reach, however the nature of the place does not stop offering its magic and attractiveness.
- Las Peñas Beach Las Peñas Ecuador is a beautiful beach to rest and enjoy the sun and the sea breeze. Its extensive beach of 2 kilometers long, adorned the south side by some caves that fill with water at high tide, gives it great natural beauty.