Live the adventure in Ecuador
Do not stop traveling, enjoy the “ Country of the four worlds ”, live unforgettable experiences in contact with nature in one of the most mega diverse destinations in the world, it is simply and fascinating.
We show you 5 options to get to know Ecuador
- The Cumandá canton located in the province of Chimborazo offers an attractive alternative to enjoy with the family on the banks of the Chimbo River an affluent that separates this canton from the city of Bucay. Ecological trails, mighty rivers, imposing vegetation and the sweet taste of sugarcane characterize this area. The fish caught by the adventurous travelers, who are looking for an alternative to disconnect from the city, can be prepared with various recipes that their residents spread throughout their restaurants. To know the tourist offer of this destination, contact José Oñate, at 0991461481
- In Baños de Agua Santa , part of the province of Tungurahua , adventure activities and contact with nature are varied. From Baños to Puyo there are more than a dozen waterfalls that allow travelers to observe its beauty. Short walks are made, and crosses over bridges and tarabitas to get up close to these natural formations that are photographed to never forget them
- Visualizing the sea and the coastal vegetation from the heights is a great adventure that is lived in Crucita , beach of the province of Manabí . From a hill with about 100 meters, multiple travelers enjoy the Pacific Coast from a different perspective. The wind force in this area is adequate for a trip that lasts an average of 15 minutes. Experience is not necessary, the important thing is to make the trip with specialized guides. For more information contact: 0992314594
- In Cuyuja , parish of the province of Napo , adventurers who practice climbing have dozens of routes and tourist facilities to practice this sport and feel the adrenaline in the country of the center of the world. The Amazonian landscape with intense greens introduces us to a natural experience that liberates the body and allows the enjoyment of nature. In the surroundings of the practice sites of the activity there are several places of food, lodging and fun to enjoy the Ecuadorian Amazon .
- Bird watching is an option in Mindo , located in the San Miguel de los Bancos parish , Pichincha province . This site is considered one of the best to know a wide diversity of species in the country, in this area inhabits a third of the 1,6000 species that Ecuador records . Mindo was declared the first IBA (Important Bird Area) Area of Importance for Birds of South America